Friday 17 February 2017

Tour dates: an update

Hey all,

I'm writing this late at night on Friday, February 17th and tomorrow I have a hometown show, my first in six months. It'll be a try-out show for some of the songs I'd like to play on tour and there'll be favourites too, all part of my mission to make this upcoming tour the Best Tour Ever.

I figured now the album announcement is out of the way, I might give the tour a little extra push. Here's a reminder of the dates and an update on ticket links etc:

APRIL

Thu 6th HOVE Brunswick // tickets
Fri 7th LONDON The Monarch // free entry
Sat 8th SOUTHSEA Southsea Sound // sold out
Mon 10th BRISTOL Crofter's Rights // tickets
Tue 11th NOTTINGHAM Bodega // tickets
Wed 12th YORK Fulford Arms // tickets
Fri 14th EDINBURGH Opium // tickets
Sat 15th GLASGOW Hug & Pint // tickets
Sun 16th MANCHESTER Gullivers // tickets

All shows with Non Canon
All shows with Helen Chambers exc. Scotland

For those of you who missed out on tickets to Southsea - I feel your pain. Tickets sold out within a few hours for it, so we're working on a solution. I'm told that if you want to register your interest/stay up to date with things for a potential extra Southsea show: usernametakenmusic@gmail.com is the address to email.

Other than that, the amazing Banquet (my favourite indie store) now has 'Get Found' up to order. I've added that link to the previous post, but here they are again:

Xtra Mile Recordings: http://smarturl.it/GetFound-XMR
iTunes: http://smarturl.it/GetFound_iTunes
Banquet: https://www.banquetrecords.com/ben-marwood/get-found/XMR130CD

Stay tuned for more gubbins,
b

No comments:

Post a Comment